Exclusive Contest for MMJ Supporters!
Tell us your Marriage Matters Jackson story and you could win!
$50 – Grand prize winner
$25 – 2nd prize winner
PLUS – Everyone who responds will be entered into a drawing to win tickets to our Valentine’s Date-Your-Mate Event (a $45 value!)
Here’s some ideas to get you started:
- Share what you have learned from Marriage Matters Jackson and how it’s changed you or your relationship
- Explain how you or someone you know was impacted by our work or message
- Tell us about your experience at an event or workshop, and what you learned
- Tell us why Marriage Matters to you personally and why Marriage Matters Jackson is good for our community
- Share with us why you think people should care about promoting healthy marriage and supporting MMJ.
We picked you because your story matters.
This December MMJ sends out its first funding appeal. It’s critical to tell people why Marriage Matters Jackson. We figure people like you, who take part in our activities or signed up to keep in touch, have the best perspective on what makes MMJ worthwhile. You can help us tell others. We’ll keep and use the best stories we receive, under the MMJ name, to ask our friends to support MMJ’s work in Jackson.
Entry & Deadline
The deadline to submit is Friday, November 19th. Letters will be made anonymous and judged by three Jackson area non-profit leaders. The winners will be contacted and prizes awarded by Dec. 1.
Why we need your support now.
Marriage Matters Jackson is fortunate to have private and public grant support to get underway. However, to continue serving the community, MMJ needs to actively fundraise and demonstrate that the community is on board with the mission to promote, prepare and preserve healthy marriages. Workshop and event fees only cover 25% of the cost of MMJ’s activities. Support from generous contributors will allow us to continue effective education and fun opportunities for couples, singles, teens and others, and help us continue to bring new things to Jackson.
Click on the link below to send in your entry letter: