Hey. I’m Kylee. I’ve been working at Marriage Matters Jackson since October of 2009. My title is the MMJ Workshop Manager, which means I do my best to organize quality marriage education workshops led by outstanding facilitators for the folks of Jackson County.
I’m originally from MN, but moved to MI by ways of SD and OK. (Naturally!) I’ve been married to Mark since 2005 and we have approximately 45 kids via the teams we coach, but none we claim once practice is over.
Are you on Facebook? Remember the little ‘forwarding’ deal going around about listing 25 Random Facts about yourself? You’d get tagged by someone who created a list and then have to do it yourself? I thought in effort to introduce myself more, I’d provide 10 of the ones I came up with. Plus, I had a lot of fun with it. So let’s relive that joy.
- I can’t straighten my pinkie fingers.
- I’m a published author. Yes, seriously.
- I have a crush on Jim Halpert. There. I said it.
- I can and do eat chocolate at any time of the day.
- I once had a dream I could make force-fields like Violet on ‘The Incredibles’. But if I could have any super-power, it would be the ability to fly.
- Most mornings I wake up with a song in my head. This morning it was ‘I Saw Her Standing There’ by The Beatles.
- I have really small ears. If I’m not wearing earrings it’s because I’ve forgotten. I feel they make my ears look a normal size.
- As a child I had an imaginary friend named Sally. We used to ride bikes together. I have no recollection of when she ‘left’.
- I’m the only one in my family who doesn’t need glasses.
- I got my snowmobile permit when I was 14. It stayed on my driver’s license until I moved to Oklahoma.
See you next blog!