Facebook Thanksgiving Trend
I noticed a lot of my Facebook friends doing an “I’m thankful for” post every day this month. Since I’m not on Facebook daily (but close, sadly) and due to a ‘mommy brain’, there’s no way I’d remember to post every day.
Buuuuuuut, I have a blog post due at the end of the month! Boom! Blog post idea.
And in no specific order, what I’m thankful for:
- Grace. I don’t deserve His love.
- A loving, patient and quirky husband.
- My little girl.
- Baby giggles.
- Modern technology – specifically the ability Skype or to instantly send and receive pictures or videos with family in a galaxy far, far away (okay, Minnesota).
- Friends who have survived the distance of years and miles.
- The smell of burning leaves—or wood burning stoves.
- A workplace I look forward to being at every day.
- Coworkers who truly care about me and my family.
- Parents with a healthy marriage.
- Health insurance.
- Rainy, dreary days.
- My sisters.
- Our daycare. They’re amazing.
- People who have taken a chance on me (my husband, employers, friends, coaches and the like).
- That I still have 2 grandparents alive.
- A mini-vacation coming up in March to watch some WCHA hockey.
- That winter is here: bring on the Christmas music!
- That I’m going to be an auntie.
- Fleece sheets.
- Watching my baby grin like lunatic at anything my husband does.
- Staying connected with far away friends and family through social media.
- Our neighborhood. It’s like Mayberry. No joke.
- Chocolate. Especially if caramel or nuts are involved.
- Pictures & picture albums.
- A non-leaking roof over our heads, a working furnace and air conditioner, electricity and running, clean water.